- Gourmet Salt Sampler: why cook with standard table salt when you can treat your taste buds to gourmet counterparts? There are lots of salt samplers out there with everything from smoked salt to ginger lime salt and everything in between.
- Milk Frother: for the coffee-connoisseurs in your life a milk frother may be the one piece of coffee equipment they don’t already have. Although some of the ones on the market can be a bit expensive, they last virtually forever and they’re great for lattes, hot chocolate and the like.
- Ice Cream Huggy: who doesn’t love diving head- or spoon-first into a pint of ice cream? The only problem is the container is really cold and can make our hands numb. Not if you have a huggy! Think of it like a coozie, but for ice cream. You may even want to add a scoop of ice cream to your pancakes for a special holiday treat!
- Knife Set: notice your friends or family members are struggling to cut, slice and dice as they prepare their meals? If so, it’s time for a new knife set. We highly recommend a set of Zwiling J.A. Henckles, Shun, or Calphalon knives.
- Himalayan Salt Drinkware: for those who love to sip on tequila, this is a no-brainer. But if alcohol isn’t quite their cup of tea, they’ll also work well with caramel flavored coffee or hot chocolate.
We hope you’ll keep these gift ideas in mind this holiday season – they’ll save you lots of time and stress!
Chip’s Family Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to customers in Fairfield, Orange, Southbury, Trumbull and Wethersfield, Connecticut. Breakfast is served all day, and customers can even place an order online for pickup. For more information about locations and menu items, please click on the tabs above.