Menu Spotlight: Pancakes!
Posted on October 9th, 2014 by Chips Restaurants
Have you heard? Chip’s Family Restaurant has been voted Best Pancakes in Connecticut for 6 years straight! With 40 varieties of pancakes available, our menu includes both traditional and original recipes that can subdue your hunger at any time of the day! See below for a few of the delicious dishes you have to choose from when you visit a Chip’s:
- Birthday Pancakes: Five pancakes with rainbow sprinkles, topped with whipped cream and of course, a cherry!
- Bacon Pancakes: Enjoy crisp and crumbled bacon tossed inside five of our incredible buttermilk pancakes.
- Patriotic Pancakes: Three cheers for the red, white and blue! These pancakes come with blueberries, fresh bananas and strawberries on top!
- Smores Pancakes: Five chocolate graham cracker pancakes topped with fluff drizzle.
- The Choc-a-holic Pancakes: Five buttermilk pancakes doused in white and milk chocolate chips. Don’t forget the chocolate sauce, powdered sugar and whipped cream that comes on top!
Wish you could have them all at once? Maybe you can! In addition to our specialty pancakes, guests can also build their own to include up to 4 additions! The following are just a few of the additions we offer:
- Cinnamon Chips
- Caramel Chips
- Reese’s Pieces
- Fresh Apple slices
For a more detailed look at our pancake menu, click here.
Currently located in Trumbull, Orange, Fairfield and Wethersfield, Connecticut, Chip’s Family Restaurant offers the best pancakes around! The next time you visit, we highly recommend trying one of our pancake selections so that you can get a taste of what everyone’s talking about – we hope to see you soon!