5 Easy Holiday Recipes Your Family Will Love
Posted on December 7th, 2016 by Chips Restaurants
Between decorating the house and shopping for gifts, most of us just don’t have enough time to whip up elaborate meals come the holidays. It’s a busy time of year for all, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat your friends and family members to something extra special. These quick and easy holiday recipes are sure to be a hit, and they’ll have everyone on your list coming back for more!
- Christmas Lasagna: who love doesn’t love a hot, cheesy slab on lasagna – especially during the holidays? Well, this classic dish gets a bit of a makeover for Christmas time and with no-boil noodles it doesn’t take nearly as long to prepare! Recipe here: https://goo.gl/bQa74j.
- Cider-Brined Pork Roast: in case you didn’t know, pork can get dried out and lose its flavor rather easily. But that won’t be the case when you brine it with cider and serve it with apples and onions. Recipe here: https://goo.gl/gVR3Nv.
- Beer-Braised Pork Chops: what’s better than kicking back with a lager during the holidays? We can tell you – adding it pork chops! Recipe here: https://goo.gl/cSB0pN.
- Cheddar Biscuits: the perfect side dish or starter to any holiday meal. When you mix cheese and biscuits, what can possibly go wrong? Recipe here: https://goo.gl/N4nMAh.
- Baked Two-Cheese Rigatoni: think of it as a fancier version of mac and cheese, and who doesn’t love mac and cheese? Just be sure to leave some room for dessert! Recipe here: https://goo.gl/DSeUgD.
Thinking about trying these out this season? Let us know how they were by sharing your thoughts with us on Facebook!
Chip’s Family Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to customers in Fairfield, Orange, Southbury, Trumbull and Wethersfield, Connecticut. Breakfast is served all day, and customers can even place an order online for pickup. For more information about locations and menu items, please click on the tabs above.