A major feature of the Chip’s Family Restaurant menu is that breakfast is served all day, every day. If you’ve ever been in the mood for breakfast foods and were turned down due to the time of day you were dining, then you know just how important this option really is! Here at Chip’s, our breakfast menu is fully equipped with every breakfast food you could ever want. From waffles to french toast, eggs, omelets and of course, pancakes, we offer a variety of breakfast foods so that there’s something everyone can enjoy.
Today, we’d like to fill you in on our omelet options! See below for a few of our delicious omelets available for order at all of our locations:
- California Omelet: Tomatoes, Bermuda onions, avocado, cheddar and Swiss cheeses, garlic and a side of sour cream
- Country Omelet: Ham, turkey, peppers, onions, tomatoes and cheese
- Greek Omelet: Feta cheese, spinach and tomatoes
- Buffalo Chicken: Grilled chicken tossed in a hot buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and roasted peppers
- Western Omelet: Three eggs with ham, pepper and onions
If one of our delightful omelets doesn’t catch your eye, feel free to build your own! When you build your own, start by choosing eggs or egg whites, then add a variety of fillings to complete the meal! For more information on our omelet menu, please click here.
Established in 1966, Chip’s Family Restaurant now has FOUR locations across Connecticut! The next time you’re in Trumbull, Orange, Fairfield, or Wethersfield, we hope you’ll stop by and try us out for yourself. To learn more about where we’re located, click here. We hope to see you soon!