When it all comes down to it, what do you really come to a restaurant for? Maybe it’s the appetizers, maybe it’s the desserts, but usually, it’s the entree that you feast on for the majority of your dining experience.
At Chip’s Family Restaurant, we take great pride in our very diverse entree menu. Although we are known for our pancakes, we also craft some of the most delicious steak, chicken and pasta meals that will only leave you wanting more. See below for a few of our favorites:
- N.Y Strip Steak: Served with your choice of a potato or rice pilaf.
- Roast Turkey Dinner: Turkey with stuffing, potatoes and gravy or rice pilaf with cranberry sauce.
- Chicken Tenders: Your classic chicken tenders served with french fries or rice pilaf.
- Chicken Ala Greco: Marinated chicken with grilled peppers, onions, mushrooms and more over rice.
- Fish and Chips: Cod fillets served with a potato or rice pilaf, a lemon wedge and tartar sauce.
But that’s not all! Our entree menu also includes traditional favorites such as chicken parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs and ground sirloin. And as if your entree wasn’t enough to subdue your hunger, each of our carefully cooked portions are served with a soup or salad and our vegetable of the day on the side!
For a complete look at our entree menu, click here.
Since 1966, we have been providing the local people of Connecticut with exceptional service and great food. As is tradition, all of our meals are homemade, which stems from our desire to be a family oriented restaurant. If you haven’t experienced a meal from Chip’s Family Restaurant yet, then you don’t know what you’re missing! To give us a try, visit us at one of our FOUR locations today; you’ll be glad you did!