If you’re familiar with us and our history, then you probably know that “pancakes” and the name “Chip’s Family Restaurant” are practically synonymous! As a restaurant that has been named best pancakes in the state of Connecticut for several years in a row, breakfast is one of our specialties and we are more and more proud of our pancake selection specifically each and every day.
Since we’re on the subject of pancakes, let’s take a moment to go over our pancake menu! Though we have over 40 flavors available (including the opportunity to create your own), here are a few that we love the most:
- Birthday Pancakes: It doesn’t have to be your actual birthday to enjoy this sweet stack!
- Bacon Pancakes: Bacon certainly doesn’t always have to be a side order – it can be the foundation of your whole meal!
- Patriotic Pancakes: Just in time for Memorial Day! This red, white and blue creation is the perfect choice if you’re looking for some fruit added to your morning.
- Cinnabon Pancakes: Cinnamon, sugar and pancakes all in one? It doesn’t get much better than that!
- Smores: Just because you aren’t in your backyard sitting around the fire pit doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this chocolaty goodness!
Of course those are just a few of our favorites. We are also huge fans of our strawberry shortcake, coconut crunch, chocolate chip and heath bar crunch variations! Which of these would you say you love the most?
The next time you’re looking for a restaurant that can curb your hunger and satisfy your sweet tooth all at the same time, we highly recommend trying one of our delicious pancakes for yourself! But, if you’re just looking for something light, definitely consider our traditional buttermilk or wheat options too!
For a complete list of the flavors we offer, please click here.
Chip’s Family Restaurant has been serving the local people of Connecticut since 1966. With four locations currently open and one more on the way, there is an opportunity for everyone to experience the menu items that has everyone in the area talking! To learn where you can find a Chip’s near you, please visit the locations tab above.